This fits your .
Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
[Cover & Filling]: 100% striped jacquard cotton cover; 100% long fiber mulberry silk filling
[THXSILK'S DIFFERENCE]: 1) 200,000㎡ Silk Farm: We have our own silkworm farm to ensure the quality of raw materials; 2) 10,000 ㎡ Factory: modern workshop, clean and tidy; 3) 380 staff: 70% of them are over 50 years old, with more than 10 years experience of making silk comforter.
[Size & Net Silk Filling Weight]: Twin: 67" x 87" (1.6lb); Queen: 87" x 90" (2lb); King: 102" x 90" (2.5lb); Cal-King: 110" x 96" (2.8lb)
[Advantage]: Silk is naturally hypoallergenic and requires no chemicals during processing, and is a natural, renewable resource. Using silk can also save you money while also helping the planet, by allowing you to increase you thermostat on hot summer nights.
[Pattern]: Striped. THXSILK also have another 3 patterns: Solid, Checkered, Washable.
Casing: 100% striped jacquard cotton
Silk-filled: 100% long fiber mulberry silk
Size & Filling Guide:
Size Name | Dimensions | Net Filling Weight
--- Twin --- |--- 67"x87"--- |------1.6lb
-- Queen -- |-- 87"x90" --- |----- 2.0lb
--- King ---- |-- 90"x102"-- |----- 2.5lb
Before You Buy a Silk Comforter
Buying a silk comforter need not be a chore. A few simple steps will have you on your way to a comfy night's rest in no time.
1. Check the size of your bed. When shopping for the comforter, don't go just by the name of the size - make sure you check the size charts to see which dimensions fit your bed.
2. Learn about your options. Silk-filled, 100% silk, cotton casing, jacquard casing - the list is long. Be prepared to pay for the quality you deserve.
3. Research the prices. Get as many details about the silk comforter as you can. Is its shell cotton or silk? What is the fill weight? What type of silk filling is used?
4. Select a merchant. There are also many online stores that carry them - go with one that has glowing customer reviews.
5. Choose a weight. Depending on where you live and how you like to sleep, you may need a lighter comforter, a heavier one, or both.
6. Select a cover. Silk comforters should always be covered to allow for easy care and maintenance. Buying a cover at the same time that you buy the comforter saves you time and effort, and will assure that the cover will fit. It makes sense to buy more than one cover, to allow you to change the look of your bedroom, and also swap covers quickly when one needs to be laundered.
THXSILK Summer Comforter 100% Natural Mulberry Silk Quilt with Striped Cotton Cover King 102x90 inch - B010DBMJVI